Thursday, October 15, 2009

take a good care to you too & see you again sometime

babysitting aimee while her mom went to singapore. it means, no need of killing so much time or not to let my self too tired
to even think, anymore. yaay! sleepover for 2 days!


i've switch everything off that night. having my 1st 8 hours sleep in the last 2 weeks. mindless sleep, mindless heart, less expectation
& stop beliving
. just please don't say words i don't need to hear, and I'll stop asking you things that I know you
don't want to hear.
should i stop fooling, and start listening? no.not now, please.

steal the moon for me. i'm too afraid of the dark. I'll tell you the whole story. I promise this time.
workin' on another airport project. so excited because first, i got the full control of it :) and, second, its my hometown's airport.

accidentally having matching outfit with cici. and..its approved! OMG. wish me luck. meeting with the girls at blumchen.


don't touch me there. and please don't do it on purpose.
its just not the right time.okay? thank you. or
maybe its enough.

No comments: