Sunday, July 26, 2009

share your bed with me



spend almost the whole saturday doing nothing. only sleep and watching dvds. and then to a bbq party at kmd's place. it was tasya's farewell party, one of kmd's housemate

oh, and did i told you about ethel rossel? she's a girlfriend of my friend, aditya. she's also a photographer from a cruise line. she's Peruvian. she's gonna stay at my place, until next month. say hi to her :) i just realize that i really am missing this kinda feelings, sharing bed with somebody. and now, like, i miss my former housemate so much :)

3 comments:

GRICIA said...

i also share my room with my sis..but of course seperate bed =D anyway thx for d answr,i thought u work in an adv comp,anyway there's also Dewi modern design award..if u/ur friend would like to know d info,juz catch me up thru ma blog key..coz from ur pics,i think u're surrounded by creative people ^_^

INBERT StreetStyle said...

Hey you've been tagged by me (www.inbert-streetstyle.blogspot.com). Thanks you so much...

xoxo.

FashionSqueah! said...

love your outfit! i too share a room my sister, it has its ups and downs, but mostly ups :)
sea @ fashionsqueah!