Monday, May 25, 2009

i miss my family already








it was so nice of him, dendy, my goodfriend since elementary school to pick me up at the airport. actually he's not x)) he's picking his food ordered.hahaha..but still, thank you dear dendy. then meeting my aunt at pim, to get home together, then invite teple and cici to join us at regal for a very short chitchat.and then go home. oh, too much information will kill me!!GOD!! (dont bother find out..hahah) need to sleep now. ciao bella! kisses

12 comments:

Shen-Shen said...

I love the zebra printed bag!

the_kitten said...

tell me tell me tell me ! where is your dress from!? pleeeease! Its sooo cute!

Rocío Lafuente said...

Nice photos!! You look gorgeous!!

xx

PUNKIE said...

wow! I get your link on chicisimo and damn... I love your blog!

Annisa Anjani said...

your dress is hella cute! you look pretty with those outfits :3

check out mine,
www.gutter-exhibition.blogspot.com

Sini said...

Hi! I have followed your blog almost since the beginning, your style is amazing! I'm originally from Finland (cold cold cold country ;) but now living in hot south france. A Bientôt! - Sini

Shikin Hambali said...

your...
square bag...
i...
love!

Eleh said...

yikes. i shrieked when i saw that zebra bag. its too good!

Astrid said...

hello :) wanna exchange links?

evita nuh said...

kakak! your so cool!!! love your style so so so much! I definitely link you in blog ! muaaacchh!

PUNKIE said...

cute look!

Lisa said...

Love you're suitcase looking bag. So cute for traveling!