Monday, November 10, 2008

neon electric

last saturday, me and some friends from college went to passer baru.
one of my friend is looking for photography utility

and look, they sell a flash light called "riva", the bf's name,he's everywhere i go :)

and i found kue cubit!! it really reminds me of sofia!! that bitchy disaster so love kue cubit a lot..
hahaha.. i miss sofia!!
hey you nob head, if you read this, skype me! i miss you!!
and, oh, of course i miss you too richard..:D









thanks guys for staying with me through the-torture-weekend :)

17 comments:

*~The World is My Catwalk~* said...

I love how you stood out in your quirky neon outfit!! So cute!! I love your tee!!!

Marina said...

Nice blog... Are you interesting in a link exchange with my blog ?
Bottes pas cher

Emily said...

that color is fabulous on you!

Naoko said...

Amazing blog. =)
Keep on doing this.

intan bercerita said...

nice blog :)
love your style! :D

karl's sweet child said...

loooove passer baroe too!!
and love how you dare to dressed like that to passer baroe..hihihi!!

k e n i said...

mba ini. aku kangen :D

SilS Frebrian said...

you are so cute...stylish...crazy-in a good way. I can't imagine what am I gonna be like if I'm wearing neons....but they look good on you....so stands out!
interesting blog, cheers my boring hours a bit!

cherish_jd said...

you look so adorable! nice bag. ;)

shrimp behind the rock said...

we really love ur personalities sis!!
plz check our blog ;)

xoxo,

=the Shrimpz=

SOS! said...

The pics are so cute! I like you tee!

louise said...

just found your blog, love it!

you look so adorable, fantastic bag too

Anna Pope said...

I love the colors in your outfit!

AsianCajuns said...

I love the mix of the yellow and the pink. It looks like you had so much fun!

jamie lin said...

you look like a good time! love your style honey!! much love.

deep_in_vogue said...

that shirt's so much fun, you're adorable!

richardsbm said...

Yeah i read it! unlike sof sof i still care about you! miss you too xx