Monday, October 6, 2008

back to reality


my dearest bf come to my hometown to visit my family and to say goodbye before he's off to bangkok for 2 years. its sad but heartwarming and thrilling and affecting and all.
i wish everything is gonna be alright.






my mom said, this semi dress robe is like a bathing robe, and even worst, she said it was like a boxer's robe if i put the capuchon/hoodie on

wearing the bf's cardingan because the 'bathing robe' is not warm enough at the airplane.
and, thats me standing in front of my digital drawing for a representative design.
its a new foodcourt at the airport and its under construction, cant hardly wait to see it done :)

9 comments:

Dana (MODAna) said...

I love the color combo, blue w/coral!

Hailey @ stylesymmetry.com said...

You look so cute here, I am so sad you had to say goodbye.

Anna Pope said...

The color combination is amazing!

*~The World is My Catwalk~* said...

heehee your so cute! I love the colors combined!!

I feel so sad to hear your bf is leaving... but dont worry 2 years will pass as quick as it can just as long as you dont count the days but ENJOY each one as it comes!

Stardust Yesterday said...

Your Mama is funny ;)

I like the colours together and don't think, that it looks like a bathing robe ^^

Charlotte said...

Two years is hard, but just think about the good things: Every visit at your bf’s city will be some kind of vacation. You’ve the possibility to live in two cities, to find friends in two cities. And – after the time is over, you’ll know, you both can manage such a hard time. It’s perhaps good for relationship – know that, because my bf and I lived in two different cities for about one year.

Ariel said...

I know I'm a bit late but I'm sorry to hear he's going away. Long distance is hard but manageable(I did Australia-America so I know) I'm sure you guys will work it out

Danz said...

Love the colours in the first outfit!

chloe said...

i really like this post.
very cute pics.