Wednesday, July 2, 2008

7 songs

today,



went to y&r, a site survey, feeling better, but not that better.
yesterday, at Mr T's surprise birthday party,


it was really fun. i just thought that no one in specific have to get all the credit for it, we work our ass as hard as the other, everyone is participate on it, prepare, and all.

so, Happy Birthday Dearest Mr T! wish you a very happy life!

and these pictures are randomly from the day before yesterday,


breakfast after 26hours without sleep at all,

and, about the 7songs tag
Rules:
List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now, shaping your summer. Post these instructions in your blog along with your 7 songs. Then tag 7 other people to see what they’re listening to.

I got tagged by the person that inspired me a lot to made my own fashion blog,
The Kitten from Picked Pics :)
Like her, I also link to respective youtube-videos, Enjoy!

1.part time lover/stevie wonder

"We are undercover passion on the run

Chasing love up against the sun
We are strangers by day, lovers by night
Knowing its so wrong, but feeling so right"
wow.

2.tu' vuo' fa' l'americano
/renato carosone
from mario, sofia's macbook pro. i really love this song! i feel like dancing with silly moves..americano..americanoooo...:D
3.wondeful/ adam ant
I see you i see me/ the magic numbers
for the boyfriends
4.just like heaven/ katie melua
the most romantic song for me.end of disscussion.
5.anyone else but you/ JUNO ost
6.faking the books/ lalipuna
its raining outside, after bath, in my bed, drinking milk, then
sleep.hahaha.lazy person i am.
7.forever young/ youth group
i heard this song on diana's blog a month ago, and it made me feel soooooooo sad, without any reasonable excuse. i dunno why, suddenly it remind me of a lot of things.

now i tag:
dianarikasari from Hot Chocolate and Mint my indonesian cool blogger
LC from Fops and Dandies for her life in NYC and because her blog is my fave daily click
sam from La greench SAM for write about me on her blog, thank you! i'm very flattered!
Stephanie from Fashion Robot

Miss Woo from Cheapskate Chic
6&7, anyone?

and i guess i need to update my blogroll,
so everyone who want to be link at this blog, leave me a comment at this entry,
thanks a lot guys!
<3kisses!>

7 comments:

An Outfit A Day said...

Hi there,

I'm really liking your photos! Do you have someone taking the your picture or do you somehow do it yourself? I have difficulty taking decent full size pics!

x

Lloyda said...

i love how the red shoes poppped out in an all black outfit. :)

fashionpuppy said...

your daily outfit is amazing!
would u add me into your blogroll?
lina

annabananna said...

you look adorable in all the outfits! lovely pictures! and congrats that the party was a success.

ambika said...

Oh my gosh, after I saw Juno, I had to go out and buy the soundtrack.

*Love* your style.

Choubelle said...

Love the red skirt and your going to breakfast without any sleep outfit...I don't think I'd look put together at all without sleep!

www.choubelle.wordpress.com

Dana (pron. like Donna) said...

I'm crazy about your style, your hair, your photos and your adorableness.