Monday, May 12, 2008

weekend report

at saturday



and sunday morning dressed up like the 90s? my bf said that i look like paramita rusady- an indonesian artist that booming at the end of 1995..hahahaa..nooo!


then have lunch with my bf's family:


this is what i wore a couple weeks ago wearing the same shirt, the picture is taken by my bf camera, and i just got the chance to get and post them now.


and today i cut my hair.maybe tomorrow i will post the picture of my new hair. a little bit regret it.

15 comments:

Ediot said...

AI LIKE! a lot. a lot. colourful. pop.
looks like a fabolous weekend- judging from these pics!

jlinsnider said...

i love love love the first outfit! your style is nice lady!!

Hailey @ stylesymmetry.com said...

Great outfits, espec the yellow top and radio bag look. It's great how much color you wear and in unexpected combos. :-)

lc said...

that first shirt is so colorful and fresh - not necessarily 90s! and your hair is great.

AlicePleasance said...

Your weekend reports are always so nice! And I have to say I'm in love with your hair :-)

nv said...

I love the first outfit!

Fruchtzwerg said...

fantastic outfits! I love your shirt from the first outfit, just awesome!

Lloyda said...

i actually love the 1st outfit a lot!

helvetica said...

thanks girls!

lc,the 2nd outfit is what i mean about the 90s..and, which hair is great?

okay, so the winner goes to...the 1st outfit!! hehehe
thanks thank all :)

August said...

Great pants on 1st outfit! And I love your yellow tee!

Nadine said...

Ooooh the shorts - lovely!

Danz said...

They're all great but the second look is my favourite.

helvetica said...

august:
yeah, i love it too, the pants in the 1st outfit :)

nadine & danz:
thanks girls!

Key said...

you look super cute in the first outfit!
amazing blouse!

MHBass said...

really like the first outfit, it's very 'raw'