Saturday, May 31, 2008

are you gonna drop the bomb or not?


yesterday, more than 5 girls in my office are wearing white shirt pairing with jeans(either with skirt or pants) accidentally! its a fun coincidence! and they goes with matching color on the accessories, like the same color of bag & shoes(like me) , or the same color of hat&shoes,or belt&shoes,and so on.simple outfit today, as i have to go supervising a project with my team leader.but then i cant make it, because my big boss is asking me to accompany Sofia, an internship student from england.

oh and I'm sorry for being impolite, let me introduce her, so, this is SOFIA, she's Italian, studying at new castle, england. and, she's an internship student. i would be her chaperon while she's here :)


and, this is what i wore today.in the morning I'm still wearing that black cardigan, before lunch, the weather is not so friendly, its getting really really, like REALLY hot, so i decided to take off the cardi and wearing a belt, and then , after lunch the belt is start to killing me, so i take it off, so i can breath freely..hahah.
today i met this friend of mine, who just got back from traveling around the world(literally), he is diana's friend too. speaking about diana, i just visit her blog, and suddenly felt so gloomy listen to a song on her blog, its forever young by youth group, and i don't know why it remind me of a lot of thing that makes me feel really sad :(

"and i still cant manage my self from these fireworks around me"

7 comments:

Bex said...

Haha, funny coinsidence.

puf! said...

black cardigan is best :)


s.

AsianCajuns said...

I love that top picture - you two look great. Love the outfit, of course. And no more listening to depressing music!

Gloria said...

what a cute floral! love your haircut as well.

Diana Rikasari said...

haluuuuuuuuu....akhirnya bertemu jugaaa hehehehe....ini "are you gonna drop the bomb or not?" maksudnya apa yaaaaa?? apakaaaahhh...mmm...heheheh....

yiqin; said...

I love the dress wit the belt! Nice.

Kasix said...

cute cute cute :)