Monday, May 19, 2008

my bestfriend's wedding


this is what i wore last saturday morning, had lunch with my bf, go to the jewellery shop, buying a wedding gift for my bestfriend since junior high school.me and my other girls chip in together to buy her a platinum ring with our "gang" name on it:)

after that i went to saloon, get my hair-temporarily-curly, scroll down to my friend's apartment, get dress, and get together to the wedding party

this is what i wore:

the dress is made by my friend, matthew, he's a fashion designer, with his own label, fashion syndicate.its been a busy and hectic week, i dont have any time to go to tailor, so i correspondent with matthew, and he agreed to made me a beautiful dress with his design (by my brief) within less than 10 days(!!) so he send me his design, by email, i revised it here and there, dealing with the price, and at the same day, i send him the fabric (fortunately, there is a travel service nearby my office) and i get the fabric return to me as a dress for only 5 days later!thank you, matthew!!

and here are the newlywed, my bestfriend since junior high school, mona, with her husband, oique, and my best girls 'click' since high school :)

congratulation dearest mona & oique , may you live happily ever after, for better or worst, till death do you apart.amen.


the wedding party is like, a huge reunion. i met so many of my junior high school friend, high school, ex-boy friend, hahah, my ex-crush- etc etc.so happy! most of them are married! hah,
the next day (sunday) i still gather up with my girls.the picture at left is what i actually wore, the picture at right is me wearing my friend's boots. :)


its so sad because i cant spend the time with them anymore at monday, because i have to work (and they all take a day off-work for the wedding and stuff occasion),

and i feel so grotesque emotionally by the holiday schedulle.i have to set my mind back to work at monday and resetting it at monday afternoon to holiday again, because here, we have a public holiday for vesak's day at tuesday!

i dont have an outfit picture at monday, but i have this tuesday-sleep all and had dinner with my bf outfit:

we went to all-you can eat-japanesse teppanyaki/shabu-shabu house- pa re gu.

and this is what i wore today. i'm feeling not well today.and sad. (the sad part maybe caused by "ps. i love you" movie, which i recently watch,last night actually, so if you're not in a good mood or maybe at a mental break down phase, PLEASE DO NOT watch the movie, its so sad you could die..:(( ok, thats all folks. i should have updating my blog earlier, but i cant because i am very busy as a bee these couple of days.. and now i am so exhausted mentally and phisically :( i hope everything will be allright and back to normal again, soon soon soon!!

and i just read a wonderful news about Lloyda from Fashionista Fortune Cookies, Congratulation, girlll!!!! so happy for you! :))

12 comments:

Key said...

i hope you can rest and have a holiday soon!
i love your dress... you were a bridedmaid!??
it´s kind of weird when you hear that almost all your friends are married or getting married, no!? :S
but it doesnt matter cuz you look beautiful!

Nadine said...

Oh you look fabulous in all your looks!

aziza said...

I love everything you're wearing :)

AsianCajuns said...

These are such awesome outfits- everyone of them. You and your friends look gorgeous at the wedding!
Hope things settle down for you soon b/c we love your blog!

Amelia said...

wow your outfits for the wedding are so cute, that's a great idea to get all different designs with the same fabric! you look so gorgeous in all your outfits, hope you have time to rest this week.

annabananna said...

i just love the idea of giving your friend a ring with your "girl gang"-name! and your outfits are all great, love the dress you wore to the wedding and your curly hair!

hope you get some rest. take care.

AlicePleasance said...

The wedding party outfit is so great! And nice make up as well :-)

Miss Woo said...

The curly hair really suits you, you look gorgeous!

lc said...

that's such a beautiful dress, you're so lucky you had custom-made clothes made for you.

Ziepurple said...

love the bag :)

soph said...

all the wedding outfits look amazing! it really looks great how you guys were coordinated but unique...
Loving all your looks!

gem fatale said...

That blue dress is goergeous!