Monday, April 21, 2008

lovely weekend :)


my mom brought this henna paste and the henna pattern/form sticker guide
from mecca, during her visit for umrah.
i wake up very early last saturday, clean up my room, get shower, and waiting my boyfriend..so, while i'm waiting for him to show up, i decide to decorating my anklet with these henna.its quite bustle me up, there are some rules to apply the henna onto your skin.
1.before decorating, wash the part of your body with soap
2.after completion of decoration,wait till it dries
3.then remove the dry henna paste with tissue paper/towel
4.then apply any skin cream/oil on the decorated section, and leave it for 30 minutes
5.then wash it with plain water

apply oil on the decorated


my bf showed up at 11, we had lunch, then watch dvds. at 4, we decide to go out for dinner.and we had this big argue, that he doesnt like how this white dress look so short on me, and how the back side will lifting up when i bent down.


ok, ok, so i give in.
we went to pondok indah mall 2, and accidentally meet my former house mate at college with her bf.let me introduce her, monica:

item on these pictures: leopard print jacket-roxy,"paradise" shirt: religion,gold jazz shoes:coco,mustard bag: aigner-mom'shand me down, shorts: i cut it by my self

then we had japanesse food for dinner

and horray, the bf is staying for the night!

sunday 20 april 2008
we went to this product campaign of mizone at senayan, and caught up my picture at its directory
hahaha..i cant wait for the billboard type..wohoooo..

and again, japanesse food for lunch at sushi tei-senayan city.yumm

posing in front of ted baker store, it was really a cute decoration!

and changing my shoes, because those Goldie jazz shoes is biting my anklet :(


thank you dear, for the wonderful weekend! love you!
i'm sorry for all the incorrect grammar :D
end of story of today :)

10 comments:

Ediot said...

you just look so nice all the time.
great happy outfits and such a cute face!
i want henna too. looks great!

lc said...

oh great, now i'm hungry!

it looks so warm there already, i'm totally jealous.

One Sweet Day said...

I love your jazz shoes! Wow, you and your japanese friend are so cute! I loveed all your outfits this weekend~

Key said...

is not too short! i think you look cute!

ps: im hungry,too! :S

Nadine said...

Oh I really like the henna on your legs - cute! Looks like you had a great weekend :).

She's Dressing Up said...

You seem to have had a really fun, cute weekend! Lovely =]

Unrealized Fish said...

The thing you got from your mam, is so cool!

Miss Woo said...

But your white dress is so cute! And those Japanese food look so yummy it makes me hungry..

helvetica said...

ediot:
haha thank you dear..a cute face is sucks when i attend a big meeting with client..they always thought i'm younger than my age..:(

yeah henna is fun, but i guess i apply it with a wrong way, so the color doesnt last longer..

LC & miss woo:
lets have sushi for lunch together!
or, mmm sashimi salad..yummy.
Lc, the moment i wrote this, its raining here..very unpredictable weather..

one sweet day:
thank you, yeah its a great shoes with a great price you know!love it!

key:
i know,its not that short, but i hate it when my boyfriend get upset, and keep silent all night:(
btw, thank you :)

nadine & she's dressing up:
danke! yes it was a great weekend :))

unrealized fish:
yes it is, i love my mom and her bag collection, haha..and what amazing is, she kept the receipt inside the bag for 18 years!

annabananna said...

have to agree with everybody else: looks like a super fun weekend. i really like all your otfits, very cute! hope your week is as nice as your past weekend (and don't let the bf fool you: the dress is definitely not too short! although i totally understand you not wanting him to put you on the "silent treatment")