Sunday, April 13, 2008

don't tag it for granted :)

The Kitten tagged me for these, actually i forced her to tag me, hahah-its really fun to tell all of these :D ok lets start,

The rules:

1. Link the person that tagged you.
2. Tell the rules.
3. Tell six unimportant obsessions/six unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Link to six people.
5. Comment on their blog that they have been tagged.

6 unimportant obsessions/6 unspectacular quirks of mine:

1. i name my things.
barbarita is my notebook
lolita is my 30gb ipod
helvetica is my lost flash disk, my blog, and my nick
russia is my external hard disk
sukro is my van (sukro adapted from syukron arabian word for gratefully/thank God)

2. i could die without Internet connection
3.i'm crazy about animal print, zebra,leopard, tiger, you name it!
4.i love gay guy.they're fun, witty and rude at words. hahah i love them, but i cant stand it if they trying to be nice to my bf.stay away from him, please!
5.i am a lazy driver.i have a car, but i am soooo lazy driving it.seriously.
6.i'm a mood swinger and i believe in karma.

8 Things
8 Things I'm Passionate About
1.interior design
2.art
3.
of course, fashion
4.good food
5.shopping
6.traveling
7.blogging
8.my bf

8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die
1.go to Europe
2.have a puppy
3.have an art gallery
4.speak English & French fluently.
5.make my parents happy
6.do extreme sport - sling shot.
7.own a house
8.get married and have kids

8 Things I Say Often
1.what??whass??
2.ok
3.sure,no problemo
4.whine, "lapeeer" it means "i'm hungryyy.."
5.oh yeahhh!?? in a friendly tone
6.je ne sais pas
7.no/non
8."keren" it means "cool"

8 Books I Have Read Lately
1. the alchemist-paulo coelho
2.it's not how good you are, its how good you want to be- paul arden
3.the bone setter daughter-amy tan
4.whatever you think, think the opposite-paul arden
5.perfect circle-an illustration book
6.la petite prince- antoine de saint exupery
7.great expectations-charles dickens
8.WAD mags


8 Songs I Could Listen To Over and Over
1.blue light- bloc party
2.did i imagine you-
3.just like heaven- katie melu
4.wonderful-adam ant
5.c'mere-interpol
6.anyway- telepopmusik
7.pefect-smashing pumpkins
8.november-azzure ray

8 Things That Attract Me to My Best Friends
1. they smart and witty
2. we have the same fashion taste but in a different style (you know what i mean)
3.they always care but never be a busybody
4.they always there for good and bad
5.we have the same passion about food and fashion and sometimes music.
6.they accept me for what i am, rude, careless, witty, sometimes being slutty,too honest,or even when i'm a lazy person
7.they know how to have fun, in a good way,or even in a bad way.
8.they need me as much i need them.we need each other:))

now, i tag
LC from fops and dandies
Miss Woo from cheapskate chic
nadine from strawberry kitten
wendy from hand it over
diana from
hot chocolate and mint
and the iron chic



7 comments:

the iron chic said...

Uh-oh!
Thanks for tagging me...I'll have to think about this one for a day before I post!!!

helvetica said...

sure sure take your time, i did this for, like, a whole day..:)
but its fun though

the_kitten said...

ooh good I tagged you, I love reading these interesting tidbits! I totally believe in Karma, too, that's why I try to be a good person - to be rewarded , haha! I'm far off from being a real good person, obviously...

helvetica said...

haha..my life is about karma in returns i guess..everything i did in the past,returns to me in the present..scary.
yeah me too..i'm trying hard to be nice, but i've sinned a lot..
oh God do forgive me!

Fruchtzwerg said...

interior design, I could go through interior design magazines or catalogs over and over again. It's so much fun.

btw: I just discover your very cool blogroll with the updates!

Miss Woo said...

Oh my I name my things too! I call my laptop Potter, because it is stroppy like the adolescent boy wizard, ha. And thanks for the tag, now I have to think of something to say!

helvetica said...

fruchtzwerg:
yeah i am a truly interior designer, you know..even though i whine all day about my crazy working hour, but, yes it is, fun and i am passionate about it!yeahh!! hahah
you can see how to use blogger new feature at your "blogger dashboard"

miss woo:
is your laptop have a lightning scars too?:)) i'll be waiting your post about this tag.its fun fun fun.