Saturday, April 12, 2008

dont be bored with my bag, please



another lack of post,another bad quality picture. my mom decide to extend her holiday, so it means my camera will extend with her too and will going home maybe at monday.
i feel bad about posting a 'bad quality' pictures from my hand phone camera.but there is no other way.

I've been busy-like always-for the whole week. the company changed the working system and all, the layout, the flow of work, the whole thing, yeah except the job desk for sure ;p
i miss blogwalking/commenting on other posts/just surfing around the net till I'm drown hahah
thank you all for commenting on my blog, and I'm sorry i haven't comment back (yet) to all of your newest entry..

today i really really, like, REALLY need to clean up my room, manage my wardrobe, and maybe go to saloon for body treatment.or a massage.or manicure-pedicure treatment.or hair cream bath treatment. or maybe i should have all of them in one package.


7 comments:

puf! said...

the belt is so stylish



s.

Nadine said...

I really like the first look: so stylish!

Ediot said...

you look so cute! and really fit perfectly in these clothes- both styles are really good!

bigglassesgirl said...

I really like the colour of the first top on you, I can't pull that colour off

AsianCajuns said...

Oh I looove that belt... the whole outfit. And I love the contrast between the two looks. Well done!

helvetica said...

puf:
thanx, thats why i love it so much, its my mom's, she hand me down,but i wear it regularly, please dont get bored :P

nadine:
thanks nadine, a little bit cowgirl, without the hat&the boots, dont u think?:)

ediot:
thanks, ediot!

bigglassesgirl:
thank you dear, that color maybe made you look more pale :))

asiancajuns:
thank you. but i wear it too often(the belt) :D

Miss Woo said...

Impossible to be bored with the bag when it is that cute!