Tuesday, February 26, 2008

introducing



hello people..
just call me helvetica. i'm 25 years old.and i'm an interior designer. i've been reading fashion blogs for 2 months now, and finally decide to made one of my own.

i've been blogging offline since then,well actually
i always documenting my outfits since i got my own real digital camera instead of using my camera phone which i always did before.

i'm not so into fashion actually. but i loove nice clothes, dress, bags, shoeesss..hahah OK i love fashion then, maybe not stylish enough to tagging myself as a stylish fashionista or something like it.

i'm simple, and put "comfortable" as my state of fashion.
but i really love to see people all over europe who can wear coats and boots as their daily outfits..envy them a lot.
they simply being stylish effortless :)
in my country, summer is all year long, we only have 2 seasons which is summer and summer..hahah ok, summer, and rainy season.

the coldest wheather we have is 18celsius degrees in certain parts of my country.
its not cold enough to wear a coat, and for having the world's worst public transportations, we dont think boots can be use in daily purpose...


OK enough said of my personal life story,
feel free to drop a line in my comment box :)

i'll be around

and i'm sorry for the bad english ;)

4 comments:

the_kitten said...

oh i think u ARE stylish! at least sth i'd declare as such!

helvetica said...

wow, thank you..its a very pleasant comment,i really love your blog, maybe you're one of my inspiration to create this fashion blog :)

salyn said...

i just discovered your blog. i love it!!! i wish you had a blog when i visited indonesia. i made a side trip there while visiting family in the philippines and friends in singapore. i'm from ny. but yes, i went a year ago and had no style guide. ahh well. by the way, you are super stylish, a fashionista too.

ed said...

6K聊天室,080中部人聊天室,聊天室交友,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,情色聊天室,AV女優,AV,A片,情人薇珍妮,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,情色文學,色情小說,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,AIO交友愛情館,情色電影,一葉情貼圖片區,色情遊戲

言情小說,情色論壇,色情網站,微風成人,成人電影,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,微風成人區,成人網站,免費影片,色情影片,自拍,hilive,做愛,微風成人,微風論壇,AIO

情趣用品,情色,成人,A片,自拍

情趣用品,色情,成人影片,色情影片,免費A片

情趣用品,成人網站,A片下載,日本AV,做愛

情趣用品,美女交友,A片,辣妹視訊,情色視訊

情趣用品,色情聊天室,聊天室,AV,成人電影